We are a full-service gunsmithing company and can do all types of customization and firearm restoration. From sandblasting to cerakote coating and finishes, we can do it all. What sets us apart is our dedication to serve each customer with a truly unique experience and provide them with exactly the specification and customization they need. Whether you are looking forward to creating a unique appearance for your gun like a custom camo or need a completely different appearance of your rifle, our gunsmith can bring your idea to life.
We also provide recommendations based on our experience and put a fine finishing on every type of firearm. The best part of working with us is that we never outsource your guns and provide everything in-house. Our professionals are experts in applying Durakote and Cerakote finishes, and our typical services include refinishing family heirlooms, old rusted guns, and firearms damaged by fire.
We provide firearm customization on all makes and models of guns and have years of experience in the industry. People working with us takes great pride in everything we do and loves restoring and adding custom appearance to your firearms. After completing your services, we also recheck your firearm for its functionality and ensure that you are satisfied with the result.
Our gunsmithing and customized services include.
- Custom weapon builds
- Duracoat and Cerakote Coating
- Hydro dipping
Do you have a special piece of ordinance or antique that you would love to refurbish for display? Give us a call for a consultation.
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Hydro dipping Shotguns
- Hydro dipping Rifles
- Hydro dipping Pistols & Semi Automatic
- Hydro dipping Miscellaneous items
- Hydro dipping Motorcycles
- Hydro dipping Automotive
- Hydro dipping Yeti & Similar Products
- Firearm Transfers
$50 per hr, 1 hr minimum.
Rifles and shotguns $50
$40 per hr plus parts, 1hr minimum.
starting at $50, contact us for an exact price.
- SHOTGUNS Complete Shotguns-Single Barrel $200+
- Complete Shotguns-Double Barrel $220+
- Standard Stock Only $95+
- Forearm Only $80+
- Barrel Only – single $75+
- Barrel Only – double $95+
- Receiver Only $80+
- ***Guns must be disassembled before shipping, or there will be a $50 disassembling charge AND will not be re-assembled Complete gun does not include trigger assembly, floor plates, bolts, or ram rods. These items can be dipped for an additional $20.00ea.
- AR-15 RIFLES Complete AR-15 Rifle $250+
- Receiver Only $95+
- Barrel Only $85+
- Standard Stock $95+
- Collapsible Stock $95+
- Magazines (20 or 30 round) $25
- Drum Magazines must see it for price
- ***Guns must be disassembled before shipping, or there will be a $50 disassembling charge AND will not be re-assembled ***
- Due to the many variations, must see rifle to provide accurate pricing. Complete gun does not include trigger assembly, floor plates, bolts, or ram rods.
- These items can be dipped for an additional $20.00.
- RIFLES Complete Rifle-1 pc. Stock $195+
- Complete Rifle-2 pc. Stock $195+
- Standard Rifle Stock Only $90+ S
- Standard Rifle Stock -2 pc. Only $145+
- Rifle Barrel Only $95+
- Thumb-hole Stock $145+
- ***Guns must be disassembled before shipping, or there will be a $50 disassembling charge AND will not be re-assembled Complete gun does not include trigger assembly, floor plates or ram rods. These items can be dipped for an additional $20.00ea.
- Bolts will not be dipped by R&R custom weapons llc.
PISTOLS REVOLVERS & SEMI-AUTOMATICS
- PISTOLS Revolvers & Semi-Automatics $125+
- Frame only $100+
- Slide only $100+
- GUN ACCESSORIES Scope-at Owner’s Risk, No Warranty * $95+ *
- No Warranty – Scopes will be fully submerged in water. R&R custom weapons llc will not be responsible if this procedure damages the scope.
- MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS Welding Helmets $50-65
- Light Switch or Wall Plug Covers $7.50/ea.
- Ceiling Fan Blades $25/ea.
- Picture Frames $25+
- BOWS Complete Bow $225+
- Riser Only $95+
- Limbs Only (2) $75+
- Limb Pockets (both) $50+
- Quiver $35+
- Stabilizer $25+
- Cams – NOT recommended for dipping ***Bows must be disassembled before shipping, or there will be a $50 disassembling charge AND will not be re-assembled. Complete bow does not include accessories or add-ons, such as stabilizers, quivers, sights, etc.
- These items can be dipped for an additional fee. European Mounts / Skulls Whitetail $95-130
- (does not include antlers, these can be done for an additional cost, must see size to give price)
- Javelina $95-140
- Hog $95-150
- Bobcat / Coyote $75-115
- Cow / Bull Call for price Skulls must be cleaned and degreased or an extra charge will be added.
- MOTORCYCLES Tanks $150
- Front fender $75+
- Rear fender $75+
- Front Faring $75+
- Hard case Saddle Bags $75+
- Sport Bike Faring call for price
- Wheels, each $150
- All other pieces call for price
- AUTOMOTIVE 45Valve covers $75/ea.+
- Intake Manifold $125+
- Carburetor cover $50+
- Dash Bezel $50+
- Power switch panels, each $40+
- Radio/AC Bezel $50+
- Wheels, each $125+
- Fender Flares $75+ each
- Too many other parts to list, call for pricing. ATV, SIDE BY SIDE, or GOLF CART Due to various sizes and trim packages, item must be seen before pricing.
YETI & SIMILAR PRODUCTS
- Colster $20
- Up Lowball $20
- Up Rambler 20 $30
- Up Rambler 30 $30
- Up Lids: 20 $60
- 35 $65
- 45 $70
- 50 $75
- 65 $85
- 75 $95
- 105 $100
- 110 $105
- 125 $115
- 160 $130
- 250 $160
- 420 $200
$25 per gun.